Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Excellent!

I liked the part where you make fun of minus world glitch. You have just turn nintendo's programming mistake into legend!

Baby Factory Baby Factory

Good movie

All of these are not true except clone. People can make clone people with factory but not real original people.

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

Its a good drawing movie.

I got nintendo wii! What are you going to do now?

Wonchop responds:

put a pipebomb in your house you fucking nigger

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Great game!

BTW, has anyone EVER beat this game? Let me know in private message if they did.

Mario Scene Maker (C.M.S) Mario Scene Maker (C.M.S)

Good but few bug.

One of bug is some of your sprite is not draggable. I think thats about it but you should add more stuff like hidden secret like mine (http : / / www . newgrounds . com / portal / view / 334168) you need to close some space. You can also check my flash on my profiles. My scene creator is suppose to be the best one on newgrounds as what people said.

azza3809 responds:

I know about that bug (I had several mails about it) Now about having a secret in it, sounds like a good idea, migh give it a go.

Just to let you know there should be a sonic VS mario SM coming soon.

Sudoku Sudoku

I'm sad

I'm suck at Sudoku and I can never learn it because its too damn hard to understand. If I can play this, I would like it alot!

Intro to Dread Intro to Dread

I vote 5

Before, the score was 0 out of 5 but I brought this to 5 out of 5. I hope you happy!

Rythim-Man responds:

Thanks mah man.

Boss Battle ! ( NSMB ) Boss Battle ! ( NSMB )

Looks good too!

I think I'll use this music for my flash as well. You lucky that I use your song twice from same author and in same flash!

Gorekiller responds:

...woot ! Thank you so much for that, dude ! I'll remake those songs as soon as I can use midi like god ! You fucking rule, man !! Thanks for the fucking leet review !!

Bowser castle ( NSMB ) Bowser castle ( NSMB )

Looks good!

I think I'll use this song for my flash and I will give you a credit for your effort!

Gorekiller responds:

Yay ! Someone will use one of my songs in his submissions ! Thank you so much, maaaaan ! :))