Intro to Dread Intro to Dread

I vote 5

Before, the score was 0 out of 5 but I brought this to 5 out of 5. I hope you happy!

Rythim-Man responds:

Thanks mah man.

Boss Battle ! ( NSMB ) Boss Battle ! ( NSMB )

Looks good too!

I think I'll use this music for my flash as well. You lucky that I use your song twice from same author and in same flash!

Gorekiller responds:

...woot ! Thank you so much for that, dude ! I'll remake those songs as soon as I can use midi like god ! You fucking rule, man !! Thanks for the fucking leet review !!

Bowser castle ( NSMB ) Bowser castle ( NSMB )

Looks good!

I think I'll use this song for my flash and I will give you a credit for your effort!

Gorekiller responds:

Yay ! Someone will use one of my songs in his submissions ! Thank you so much, maaaaan ! :))

Adventure Island (Remix) Adventure Island (Remix)

hmm... Why would this have score 5 out of 5?

I guess this is good but I didn't think was THAT good. I don't why this would have a 5 of 5 score, maybe something got messed up. Anyway, good job for your music

DJ-DairyKing responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I just hooked dat up real quick. I do more Hip Hop type music.

Hyrule Minish Cap Hyrule Minish Cap

Another good song for my flash!

Hey! Guess what! I'm the only one who use this music on my flash called Legend of Zelda Minish Cap Scene Creator and you should check it out! Don't forget to check out all my other flash! Remember me? aigamerDS! You the one who review some of my flash called Zelda ALTTP (A link to the past). I hope you enjoy this credit!

Zelda Castle (punked out) Zelda Castle (punked out)

I guess this is good and to all your Zelda music.

You should be happy that I use most of your music in my flash. You should check out my flash if you can. Most of my flash are use of your song. Remember? Its me! aigamerDS! has use lots of your song about four.